Photo recognition: Mike Licht, NotionsCapital.com
- Can be extremely satisfying. There is a little piece of who you are potentially enriching people’s lives.
- Depending on what you are blogging about, it can act as an extension of your resume.
- Can help others learn about your area of expertise.
- Enhance a brand that exists within your blog’s industry.
- Improve your reputation, whether for personal or professional reasons.
- Brings you closer to people you already know, whether it’s friends, family or co-workers because it helps them learn more about you.
- Can develop important relationships that will help you learn more about your area of interest.
Dear reader, what are other important reasons you blog?