Do you want some good, hardy, deep-from-the-gutt kind of laughter? These 10 posts about the funny side of social media and marketing was created for that exact purpose. Enjoy!
1. Another Twitter Parody, Meet Flutter. This is a YouTube video (under four minutes) and is a social media parody directed, point blank, at Twitter.
2. Meanwhile, at Santa’s Social Media Command Center: this is a comic about the role social media plays when deciding who’s naughty or nice and responding to gift requests.
3. Apple’s Genius Bar Expands to Include Food and Drink: this is a spoof news article.
4. South Park Mac vs PC: This is a YouTube video (under two minutes) that’s a parody of Mac vs. PC commercials.
5. Twitter Movie Trailer: This is a YouTube parody trailer (under three minutes) – perhaps you can squeeze it in before lunch.
6. 5 Very Badly Placed Adverts, such as ads for McDonalds next to a child obesity advert…
7. 15 Funny Photoshop Mistakes: See a range of ads that have some serious PhotoShop mistakes.
8. Get Sexy with Social Media: this one I created and published to YouTube. Basically, these two characters show off their knowledge of Twitter lingo, then suddenly some very heavy flirting – social media style – takes place. :0)
9. Social Media Marketing for (Real) Dummies – Elaine Fogel lists three real life examples of social media marketing done badly, very badly.
8. Social Media Dating: a comic strip about how men can use social media to pick up woman.
9. Fakebook.com – Chapter One – The Idea. This is a spoof news article.
10. Awards for Social Media Addicts. Actual awards that you can download and give to favourite social media junkie.
Do you have any funny links about social media? I’d love to hear from you!
Photo by: jimbowen0306